Monday, August 6, 2007

I'm of Two Minds...


Wanted to sketch something kinda realistic, sort of a gesture drawing to show everyone how truly observant I am, but on the other hand I figured wouldn't it be cute to spit out some funny thing with a sweet little doggie or cat or something, but then I thought it might be nice to show people I still am, after all, an artist, but then again it's a lotta fun just to just bang out some happy little bastard for a quick giggle, but, let's face it, the most interesting pictures are of things that are real, that do actually exist, but, of course, not everybody thinks THAT, for heaven's sake, or there wouldn't be any fantasy, but on the other hand... say, how many hands is that?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a lot of hands, but it's two heads, too. Meaning, I guess, two minds. Which I like, because I'm generally of two minds about every issue, meaning I can't make decisions about anything, but that's a whole other story. Or another hand, one might say.

August 13, 2007 at 10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home