Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Rock On


Okay, so I think I've ironed out my technical snags and can now post a picture with the approprite date attached. So here's apicture of a rock.

Well, I least I think it's a rock. Some kind of stone. Could just be an anthropomorphized wad of medical gauze. Not sure. I drew this a long while a go, found it in a note book. Liked it, posted it, but now I'm having second thoughts. I'm going to say actually being identifiable is not a prerequisite for appearing in the blog.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr Potato Head!
(The sketch, not you.)

September 19, 2007 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger Dave K said...

Well, they could be Mr. Potato Head's eyes. But where is his nose? His ears? His lips? His pipe? Say, come to think of it, do they even make pipes for Mr. Potato Head kits any more? Is that no longer P.C.? And come to think of it, again, eyes are probably the only thing a regular potato does not lack in the facial feature department.

September 21, 2007 at 6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

An incomplete Mr Potato Head. Maybe it's one of those slower kids, someone who doesn't actually GET the whole potato concept, and let's say she's got the eyes in the potato and then she doesn't know what to do next, like she's wondering why a potato would even smoke a pipe, and the other kids are teasing her and her sisters KICK the potato... Well, maybe I've said too much.

September 21, 2007 at 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home