Sunday, October 7, 2007

Rhino Room


Well, okay, I 'm not sure what these two were up to... probably not the bunny hop. But this does remind me (kind of) of a true life incident that really happened to yours truly. Years ago I a put a pencil, point side up, into an over stuffed mug full of pens, pencils and such sitting on my desk. Apparently, there was a rubber band stretched somehow in the bottom of the mug. When I let go up of the pencil, it immediately shot up into the tile above me, and lodged itself, sticking out pretty much perpendicular with the ceiling. And there it stayed for many years, actually as long as I worked in that office. So there. Hmmm. I guess that doesn't have anything to do with rhinoceroses. Good story though. True, too!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It has more to do with pencils than rhinoceroses, you know, so you should have drawn a PENCIL and then told the story, but you might have been inclined to tell a story about a rhinoceros... I'm not even sure if I'm spelling that correctly and now I'm going to look it up.

Yup. P-E-N-C-I-L.

October 9, 2007 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger Dave K said...

Well, see, I have probably drawn more rhinoceroses in my life than pencils, and yet I'm sure I have more pencil-centric andedotes than stories about rhinoceroses. Life isn't fair.

October 11, 2007 at 6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home