Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Spooky Looking Hypnotist Guy


Look into my eyes. You are getting sleepy... sleepier...sleepier... Actually I WAS a little drowsy when I did this one. And even though it took three different markers, a grease pencil and a whole 90 seconds to complete this one doodle, I was apparently so bored with the little bastard, I didn't bother to add a tuxedo or a turban or anything to complete the effect. And now that I look at him, I'm not sure he's a hypnotist after all. He's starting to look more doggy than debonair around the nose to me now. Maybe it's just this caption that's trance inducing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look into my eyes ... you are getting TICKETS TO THE LION KING!
Well, that's what it looked like to me. Of course the Batman logo always reminded me of bad teeth, too, so who am I to judge?

August 28, 2007 at 9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home