Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Well, We're On Our Way Now!


Maybe he's racing down to the nearest Shell station. HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, oh, I know there's no excuse that. Sorry. But I was thinking about how fast August has zoomed by, kinda making you question that whole "Crazy, LAZY Days of Summer" thing. It's obvious that summer is your speediest season and we just sail through those last few weeks, and, of course, that slide goeth before a fall. HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, okay I'll stop now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see that working from home may have some drawbacks. One thing I've noticed here is that your colored doodles get fewer comments than the black and whites. Why is that, do you suppose? You might say that proportionately they are the same. Well, I haven't time to ponder such deep questions. And none of this has anything to do with turtles or shell stations...

August 21, 2007 at 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home