Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Eureka!


"OOO! OOO! I just had a fabulous, wonderful, bright idea!!! Well... maybe 'fabulous' is a bit over the top, a bit too Vegas-ey. But it certainly is wonderful. Wonderful if one doesn't take things, you know, literal. "Wonderful'... full of wonders... it's not full of 'wonders' exactly. It's pretty okay I guess. Bright! It's definitely bright! I said bright and I meant it. 'Course, bright people say bright things, and I wouldn't want anyone to think I'm telling everyone that I think I'm overly bright, or genius bright or anything, so let's just say I'm a regular guy with one good idea. Except 'idea' is a little strong. More of an idea of an idea. An inkling really. A little inkling. An inkling-ling. Come to think of it, it's just something I happen to remember. Can't quite think of it at the moment, though..."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm on the lGoogle Blog line too and was surfing through. Those are some neat looking doodles. A lot better than the crapola I leave around my pc area. Nice blog, kinda relaxing.

September 19, 2007 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger Dave K said...

Yeah, well, thanks for dropping in. We'll keep on doodling on our end, until, you know, I find something actually useful to do with my time...

September 21, 2007 at 6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home