Friday, September 7, 2007

Old Time Movie Stars



Saw some pictures in a book all about 1920's Hollywood, and they inspired me to doodle what looks like Tom Mix (kinda) and Joan Crawford. Not Mildred-Pierce-big-lips-big-shoulders-big-eyebrows-no-wire-hangers Joan Crawford, but an earlier, happier, Charleston era, flapper style Joan Crawford. As I take a second look, I'm not sure Joan came out quite right. She looks a little rodentish around the muzzle. The cowboy's okay, though. I always preferred the hats in vintage westerns. Now that I think about it, the older the cowboy movie, the more attractive the headgear, as far as I'm concerned.

Hmmm..what more can I say? Since we're talking about SILENT movies, I guess... nothing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home