Thursday, August 30, 2007

Bedtime Story


Well, here's another really old doodle I found, and Lord knows what I was dreaming about when I drew it. Probably thought I was being clever. What I was dreaming when I slept LAST night had to do with those Vytorin commercials on TV... you know, the ones where all your relatives not only look like food, but RHYME with food ("chili con carne or your cousin Arnie") In my dream everyone was, indeed, walking around looking like beef brisket or Twinkies and it struck me the only food item that rhymes with my name is "gravy" so I was afraid to look in the mirror. But, now, that isn't what we were talking about, is it?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA....
You should be a cartoonist!

August 30, 2007 at 8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that's very funny! "Sex Cymbals." She must have been wearing a Freudian slip.

August 30, 2007 at 8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home