Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Of Cats, Hats and Neckties


Well, actually, one particular cat, one hat and one necktie. Dr. Seuss not withstanding, I don't think the hat is such a good idea with a real live feline. But the necktie thing... hmm... I mean, I've seen dogs with bandannas, little kittens with ribbon bows. Maybe if you started with a real young kitty, got him used to walking around wearing some sort of necktie thingie... might be kinda cute. 'Course, it might also be a little humiliating. And he is, you know, a cat. Which means he might just bide his time, play it real cool, then kill you in your sleep. Yeah, maybe not such a good idea after all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cats don't kill people. Neckties kill people. Especially when pulled tightly around one's neck. Fortunately they are still lacking that opposable thumb, so I sleep well. I once tied a scarf around my cat's waist and he fell over, so maybe he's just waiting for his chance...
God. I'll be sleeping like Maggie Simpson tonight. Thanks for reminding me.

October 10, 2007 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger Dave K said...

Damn straight he's waiting for his chance... I figure the only thing that prevents the average cat from mounting a little houshold coup d'état is said feline's sad realization that he probably couldn't quite master the technical demands of your can opener.

October 11, 2007 at 6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home