Friday, September 21, 2007

Shady Guy on Friday


Okay, so I have this grease pencil, one of those things you can't actually sharpen just make the drawing part longer by pulling a little string on the side. And I've got a doodle pad handy, so I draw a faint picture of some guy's face. Then I shade it a little.And I pick up the pencil. And I shade it some more. And I shade it some more. And then I do some invoicing. And then I make some calls. Then I shade it some more. Then I shade it some more. Then I get back to work on the computer. Then I grab lunch. Then I see the pad. And I shade it some more. And I shade it some more. And I shade it some more. Well, long story short, I put the grease pencil away in a drawer in hopes that I will actually doodle different pictures from this point on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home