Friday, January 16, 2009

Yum


My wife says in any given food selection process, I will usually lean to the sugar-coated-batter-dipped-chocolate-filled-deep-fried-MSG-injected-Wonder-bread side of things. I'm not sure I totally agree. I mean, that MAY be my default setting, but I've been known to show restraint, to make healthy choices and all that crap. Even when no one's looking. Makes me hungry just talking about this stuff. Might grab an apple. And I wonder if there are any of those malted milk balls left.

4 Comments:

Blogger the wife said...

Who knows you better than anybody? Who bought you Quisp and Quake and Orange Kwangaroos while she ate Crispix without sugar? Bet that apple you are reaching for has been dipped in caramel or baked and stuffed with whipped cream and nuts (which is sounding kinda good to me right now...)

January 16, 2009 at 11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE THOSE CUPCAKES, AND BREAD AND STUFF - What's better for you
and than stuff that could withstand a nuclear blast!!!

BRING IT ON - I SAY!!!

January 19, 2009 at 6:53 AM  
Blogger Dave K said...

Yeah, let's load up with those preservatives now... who knows what we'll have to withstand?

January 20, 2009 at 6:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the fricking cold - THAT'S WHAT!!!

January 22, 2009 at 8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home